WEBE CHARGING ME EVEN IM NOT USING THE SIM. I AM NOT EVEN OPEN THE DELIVERY PACKAGE

fck
Contributing Citizen ✪

WEBE CHARGING ME EVEN IM NOT USING THE SIM. I AM NOT EVEN OPEN THE DELIVERY PACKAGE

Hello webe,

i got something to ask regarding u charging me even i do not used the simcard and the simcard still unseal and one of the staff calling then start to threatening that he/she will blacklist my name. WTF?

AS FAR AS I KNOW. THE PREV STAFF THAT OFFER ME THE SIMCARD SAID WEBE WILL START THE BILLING CHARGE IF I ACTIVATED THE SIM ON MY PHONE

PLEASE CLARIFY THIS

I GO TO TM AND THEY SAID TO START A CONVERSATION VIA WEBE LIVE CHAT. HOW DO I START THE LIVE CHAT IF IM NOT AN ACTIVE SUBCRIBER AND THE SITE NOT EVEN EXIST. AND YOUR CONTACT FORM IS USELESS JUST STUCK AT PLEASE FILL ALL THE REQUIRED FILL SINCE THE CONTACT FORM READ THE EMAIL FIELD WITH THE UPPERCASE FORMAT.

I ATTACH U THE PROVES OF USELESS SHI T SIMCARD.

2 REPLIES 2
Legolas
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Re: WEBE CHARGING ME EVEN IM NOT USING THE SIM. I AM NOT EVEN OPEN THE DELIVERY PACKAGE

Based on the FAQ https://community.unifi.com.my/t5/billing/When-will-my-bill-start-charging/ta-p/1989

You still need to contact the customer support via digital platform to help u check on this issueBill.JPG

fck
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: WEBE CHARGING ME EVEN IM NOT USING THE SIM. I AM NOT EVEN OPEN THE DELIVERY PACKAGE