cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST SERVICE FROM A TELCO

Mee
Contributing Citizen ✪

WORST SERVICE FROM A TELCO

WORST SERVICE I HAD FROM A TELCO. EVER!!

Placed my order to port in to webe on FRIDAY (04/11/2017) & the staff (Tmpoint AEON SHAH ALAM) is so incompetent. I walked in to switch to webe so that i can obtain my sim immediately. After registration and payment was made, he JUST REALIZED that he made a mistake by choosing my sim to be delivered by mail (which I can do it on my own, in front of my laptop!, comfortably on my bed).

Without saying sorry or etc, he asked me to go to other TMPOINT (located in Sunway) to settle my issue. MY issue?Yeah right.

I calmed myself down & patiently waited for the sim to arrive within 3 working days.

GUESS WHAT?the sim never reached me until NOW! so many calls to webe careline (011 1000 1000) have been made, countless live chat was initiated, still NO SIM was recieved. They said the sim's status is PENDING DELIVERY.

Latest news, the live chat respondent asked me to wait for 2 more working days to resolve the issue. 

Thanks but no thanks.

Overall, as a new customer, I AM BEYOND DISAPPOINTED with your service, webe. totally.

1 REPLY 1
ztron
Retired Sheriff

Re: WORST SERVICE FROM A TELCO

mmm...sad to hear this story.

Hopefully, the team is looking into this and get this issue resolve a.s.a.p