Why Unifi taking more than one month for terminate account via online

Eleonore
Contributing Citizen ✪

Why Unifi taking more than one month for terminate account via online

4 REPLIES 4
Eleonore
Contributing Citizen ✪

Can I get my payment back for 2 month which I paid on 11 & 12 and termination request onlineon 03/11

remstr
Mayor

Re: Can I get my payment back for 2 month which I paid on 11 & 12 and termination request online

Hi @Eleonore ,

I dont think it will took 2 month for them to terminate your account. You may want to chat with them again or just walk in to your nearest TMpoint.

Eleonore
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Can I get my payment back for 2 month which I paid on 11 & 12 and termination request online

I had been online chat with unifi CS since November and weekly follow up with CS but my account in apps still shown active. When I chat again they informed under process and need me pay for December. The termination request had requested since 03/11/2021. Fine I made payment again since CS told me must pay they only will help for termination now I had pay for nov n dec since I did not use the service
Eleonore
Contributing Citizen ✪

If this chat room can shown print screen I should share with you all the conversation of unifi chat room n my email wrote to CS unifi and their help email