Wrong register

Siti22
Contributing Citizen ✪

Wrong register

Hi! I ordered sim card unlimited plan rm59. The sim card didn't receive yet. But i suddenly remember that i register the simcard under my name and ic but actually the old number was registered under my father name. What should i do? If the simcard arrive, is it possible to use normally or need to cancel or terminate? Please help me

3 REPLIES 3
remstr
Mayor

Re: Wrong register

HI there @Siti22 ,

The first rule of port in/port out, make sure the account is under your own name. That sim now cannot be use because of you choose to maintain the number, right? If you proceed then your telco will reject the request.

You need to apply for new one, using your name. That is the only solution.

Siti22
Contributing Citizen ✪

Thank you for your respond. The simcard has arrived and the request to activate has been denied because of it.  I already asked celcom to change the registration name but it only can be done at bluecube and now because of MCO, bluecube center is closed. So,  if i want to register a new number, what happen to this simcard? Is it cancel or i still need to pay monthly? Please help me🥺

remstr
Mayor

Hi there @Siti22 ,

Dont worry, the sim is useless if you dont activate it. So you can request for new number as usual.