email is not in database

Mohamad1
Contributing Citizen ✪

email is not in database

Hi Support,

Need your help asap.. I am using my father's name for my webe line. He is a TM staff. Starting last month, I am not able to login to the self care using my father's email. It said that the email is not existed in your database (something like this). I have made a report to TM Point Kajang, and they said will call me later. A month already, no one call me, or update me on this. And I am still unable to login to the self care. Please assist urgently.

Hi Community,

If you have any idea or u also through the same issue, please let me know what you have done to resolve it. Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Legolas
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Re: email is not in database

Bro, why not you fill in the online support form. The customer support will further assist you https://mobile.unifi.com.my/explore/contact-us

Mohamad1
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi bro,

Ok noted..will try that method..hope they will take this serious this time..thanks!!

Mohamad1
Contributing Citizen ✪

haiya, cant..i think that url is currently down.. Tried using 3 diff browser.. same..

Legolas
Upholding Citizen ✪✪

Hmm that's weird. No issue from my side. Maybe you can try to clear ur browsing history or cache and copy paste the link to the browser

Mohamad1
Contributing Citizen ✪

still d same. even tried using my mobile, my friends mobile also same..  error 404, cant find the page..its ok, ive got 1 more method, sending email to careline@webe.com.my.. but not sure whether this email still exist though..hahaha

ztron
Retired Sheriff