cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

line keep being bared without any notification

New-in-Town ✪

line keep being bared without any notification

i am webe user since september 2017. and i really dissappointed with their services.  as my line has been barred for 2 times already and without any notification.  what if on that time you barred the line i was in emergency and for your information i only have ur line as my contact sources. the point that make me so disappointed is that i did not get any notication before webe take action to barred my line by so suddenly. the first time my line get barred and when i went to tm caunter they tell me that it was your system unsucseffully auto get the payment from my bank account. its okay about the system problem i can still understand.. but please has some manner webe.. if you really have to barred people's line please AT LEAST a day before you that send a notification PLEASE. and now this moment i have been barred again and i dont know what is the issue again. 

1 REPLY 1
Upholding Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: line keep being bared without any notification

I understand how you feel. I might get angry as well if there's no notification provided. Just check with Live Chat team and ask them what happened. Hopefully this might not happen in the near future. https://www.webe.com.my/explore/contact-us

#Letsputasmileonthatface