Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile@unifi -how to add a new number under same person

SOLVED
Ching66
Contributing Citizen ✪

mobile@unifi -how to add a new number under same person

i already have a number registered under unifi mobile prepaid. in mobile@unifi app I also logged in as this number. recently, I bought a new number from unifi, but I can't find the way to add in this new number into the app. how should I add in this number to the app for me to manage both the numbers easily? 

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
remstr
Mayor

Re: mobile@unifi -how to add a new number under same person

Hi there @Ching66 ,

For mobile@unifi, to login you need to use your phone number.

So, if you got 2 or 3 numbers, you need to log out and relogin with the number that you want to use.

Ching66
Contributing Citizen ✪

ok, i followed your instructions to log out from my previous number. i logged in with my new number. now I am able to manage my new number, but I cannot access to my previous number. the app only can show one of the account... so I need to log out and log in everytime I want to buy or check status of each number ? 

khk03
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi @Ching66 

Yes, unfortunately that is the pain you will have to go through everytime. I have been doing that for the last many years since unifi mobile was launched. 

Hopefully the unifi mobile team will take note of this and improve for multi-number management. The official statistics indicated that Malaysians are having 1.3 devices each - this means 2 devices = 2 numbers. Don't forget latest phones are also dual sim enabled. So, 2 numbers there too. This current inconvenience of logging in and out just to manage a number needs to be resolved once and for all if TM is to lead 5G nationwide! Smiley Happy

aisyee06
New-in-Town ✪✪

Hi