cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online purchase unsuccesful

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

online purchase unsuccesful

online purchase is unavailable. i cant purchase anything in google play store or app. before this it works fine. i tart to notice it 2 or 3 days ago. if it still unavailable then what the use of me using billing. i thing its better to go back to my old sim(celcom) and use it as billing coverage. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sheriff

Re: online purchase unsuccesful

@istpa wrote:

online purchase is unavailable. i cant purchase anything in google play store or app. before this it works fine. i tart to notice it 2 or 3 days ago. if it still unavailable then what the use of me using billing. i thing its better to go back to my old sim(celcom) and use it as billing coverage. 

Hi there @istpa , have you tried to livechat about this?

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

hello. i havnt try live chat yet. but i read some of topic in this community and i think some of them who use online purchase faced the same problem.
Highlighted
Sheriff

@istpa wrote:
hello. i havnt try live chat yet. but i read some of topic in this community and i think some of them who use online purchase faced the same problem.

Its better if you hit livechat first @istpa . This kind of problem needs more than restart your device i think. Livechat first, and then share with us your progress & solutions. OK?