Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to get roaming phone line in abu dhabi UAE

nurudin
Contributing Citizen ✪

unable to get roaming phone line in abu dhabi UAE

Hello there,

I am currently in Abu Dhabi UAE, already activate international roaming via myunfi apps and paid RM300 through FPX at TM titiwangsa branch before i travel here. Currently phone shown no service meaning unable to get roaming phone line. I am stuck big time with this issue, i need the roaming line to get TAC for banking and work purposes. i tried to online using mobile@unifi apps v4.20 but seems this apps is not working?it got stuck, tried to install , reinstall, restart phone but still not working. appreciate if someone can advice regarding this matter the soonest. pls advice what is the actual issue is it related to myunifi or add on pass?if for add on the problem is the mobile@unifi apps cannot login.

1 REPLY 1
bintang_
Sheriff

Re: unable to get roaming phone line in abu dhabi UAE

@nurudin wrote:

Hello there,

I am currently in Abu Dhabi UAE, already activate international roaming via myunfi apps and paid RM300 through FPX at TM titiwangsa branch before i travel here. Currently phone shown no service meaning unable to get roaming phone line. I am stuck big time with this issue, i need the roaming line to get TAC for banking and work purposes. i tried to online using mobile@unifi apps v4.20 but seems this apps is not working?it got stuck, tried to install , reinstall, restart phone but still not working. appreciate if someone can advice regarding this matter the soonest. pls advice what is the actual issue is it related to myunifi or add on pass?if for add on the problem is the mobile@unifi apps cannot login.

Hi, @nurudin I'm not sure about UAE, but during my travel to Thailand I have no issue to with international roaming. I'm able to use data and receive TAC. Try to check below tips which previously shared to me. I hope this helps as I truly understand how frustated to travel without international roaming. Scary and iritated!

If the issue persist, try to reach unifi support.

Roaming Upon Arrival.PNGData Roaming.PNG