cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi #BEBAS prepaid Suspended? - Please Read!

dinieallyah
New-in-Town ✪✪

Re: unifi #BEBAS prepaid Suspended? - Please Read!

I tried to verify my profile but the scan cannot detect my IC. Can someone asist me because I had email Unifi but still no actual action. My acc will be terminate by today. Please someone help me

Jacklyn888
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi how to reactivate my account? I have varified my account but my number is still suspended.
Jacklyn888
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi Sir, may I know whether your account is reactivated? How to resolve that? I face the same problem..

AmriGapar
Contributing Citizen ✪

I have been suspended due to technical error because of their apps. This is unfare to me because i have tried scanning my MY-ID several times up until i fed up. Their apps is nothing but rubbish. Live-chat is just a "wayang" to say that they can serve us but no one is there. I have call unifi but they said that unifi mobile only can use live-chat, cannot call call. Believe me this is the worst customer service i have seen. 

Nandi
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hello 

I am unable to verify my profile, the mobile app doesn't scan my passport. I have tried to logout, reinstall the app and even visited the nearest TM point but they are unable to solve as well. It's not like I don't want to verify but the Unifi mobile app doesn't scan the passport. Is there any other way to help me verify my profile.

Ryzerkun
New-in-Town ✪

I need your help , my number has been suspended , i tried to contact with live chat but no respond.. i already verified my id via mobile unifi app. but still two way block , already contacted socialmedia but same result.. plz contact me via email.. denielrazore1002@gmail.com
hazwan617
Contributing Citizen ✪

have completed all the process. but still no reply or update from unifi. my number still terminated. the chat live is very busy and still cant get through it.

Wawakrdr
New-in-Town ✪

Hi i guess my acc have been suspended and i did try to use the live chat to report about my problem, but still i didnt manage to do so

matat21
New-in-Town ✪

If forgot to verify and get suspended... How to reactivate again?

ShazwanAfiq
New-in-Town ✪✪

Me to have same problem. Can you check for me? Already done the process but still got terminated