cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi #BEBAS prepaid Suspended? - Please Read!

kerelkerekw
New-in-Town ✪✪

Re: unifi #BEBAS prepaid Suspended? - Please Read!

dah cek emel saya.. mmg xdpt apa2 notification..

dah buat verification profile..

tapi akaun suspended

tkcheah
Contributing Citizen ✪

my unifi bebas account suspended. cannot reload data. no notification. what is this nonsense? my line is 601159147228. Unifi services is getting horrible.

miftah
Contributing Citizen ✪

Before app maintenance, I had verified the OCR.  Unfortunately, after app maintenance, my status changed to suspended..what should I do?

Navinnadarajoo
New-in-Town ✪✪

first thing i have similar issues with all that are complaining here.

1. done with live chat - waste of time. didnt have answer and slow in replying.

2. Called the customer service - say cannot do through call as can do by live chat only. What kind of customer service is this!!

3. emailed - replied check here and there. and then to add this, 4 days the upgrading. i believe it is downgrading the system.

4. Finally came here - i believe nothing will happen also. 

Meanwhile i have already doen the OCR verification before and the status was verified few months ago. 

Just want to say thanks for the super amazing app, customer service and all about unify. You guys are the best in giving the worst.

***** 5 star for amazing WORST HORRIBLE Unify. BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!!

Mxd_khairuddin
New-in-Town ✪

Btul sis, tak setaraf langsung dgn telco2 yg lain, yes yg k.o pn boleh self register dgn baik, unifi mobile ni yg sblum ni pn hnye bleh buat reload n beli add ons je, skrg lps update satu habuk xleh buat ap2, shut down je trus lg baik

zackzariff
New-in-Town ✪

Dah verify pn ke suspended..dah laa dalam tu ade lagi kredit..cukup utk 2 bulan topup data..nie skrg nak login pn xboleh...bila live chat langsung xberbalas..nk kena tunggu brp lama..bila buat forget password ckp no xde dlm service..ape punye hampeh service..

Charlesong99
Contributing Citizen ✪

I believe that we all have the same problem especially when the app got updated. Only online chat with agent is available for support? And the app can be accessed properly. I have reported to MCMC and let's see what is the outcome. I would currently rate Unifi mobile Bad! 

Kimi1
Contributing Citizen ✪

Hi, same problem here. I did OCR but still suspended. Appreciate if you can solve the problem

Mobile: 011065508411

Email: kimi_is84@yahoo.com

Thanks

Manz9
New-in-Town ✪

Hi, i also do follow the instructions about ocr until i cant log in! What is happening?

Manz9
New-in-Town ✪

My phone number 011-6314 3426