cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unifi mobile migration

IkramJalal
Contributing Citizen ✪

unifi mobile migration

Why can't you migrate all postpaid plan from webe to unifi?why do we have to change to another service provider and then change back to unifi?As a tech company this migration from webe to unifi should be simple enough and put as a priority on you to do list.

3 REPLIES 3
newark
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: [PLEASE READ] All about unifi Mobile migration

this migration has nothing to do with change of plan or need to port out and port in. all acc will be migrated. unless you want to change from postpaid to prepaid unifi (which is not supported atm). only can change from prepaid tp postpaid

remstr
Mayor

Re: unifi mobile migration

Hi @IkramJalal ,

Sorry i dont quite understand your question. webe and unifi Mobile is the same entity, this migration is only to change backend system with account refresh (new acct number, new acct name).

IkramJalal
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: unifi mobile migration

Im using unifi mobile since it was webe.. so now when unifi mobilehas it's own package i want to change from the webe package to unifi package.. to change to unifi mobile package i have to change my provider let say to maxis then apply to change to unifi mobile if i were to keep my number.. supposedly this shouldn't happen