cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webe broadband user join here :)

jelly
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

Re: webe broadband user join here :)

can we subscribe webemobile for ipad? i heard can't. i think only for mobile phones only. anyone can help clarify?

jelly
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

If i have subscribed to webebroadband and bought the huawei mifi device from webe.... and after a period of time, i lose my mifi device or it fell and broken, or got stolen, can I buy again from webe.com.my? Right now, from the webe.com.my, i cannot buy the mifi device alone.  

jelly
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@farhanzs wrote:

if migrate to webe broadband you cannot make calls.

Better get a new number,

But if get new number, limited to free 1GB per month for tethering only. And that is only limited promotion for 3 months only, after that what happened???

That's why still need webebroadband if wanna share with multiple devices.

jelly
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

@ztron wrote:

hello @phyz, unfortunately at this point only support 4G network.

So this means in areas where there is no webe 4G network.... there is no coverage??? Cat Surprised

zuanc
Contributing Citizen ✪

which means if my area dont have webe/celcom 4G coverage then the broadband is no use?
AbdullahPilus
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: Proposal for Webe Home Broadband with Unlimited Data

I propose that Webe should offer to Webe Customers with a maximum number of lines (i.e. accounts with 5 lines) a Wbe Home Broadband/Wifi SIM card with an unlimited date for a price of RM99.00 per month or less. I am interested to have one as at the moment I am using a broadband from another telco. Thanks.

syafiqq95
Contributing Citizen ✪

no
nidhinseban
Contributing Citizen ✪

plans and connectivity

Hi.What are the packages for home broadband?What about the contract period?Is it a fiber connection u r offering?
ztron
Retired Sheriff

Re: plans and connectivity