cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Port Please

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Add Port Please

Hi there, “B-10-05, Menara Mahkota Impian, Persiaran Seri Impian, 14000”  This is my address.

Where I live is a Condominium, and I have a request for unifi for a long time, and i notice that my building had unifi but not for all because the port is full(been told by your telemarketer) so I’m here to ask can you guys add another port to this building? Because there’s no way you gonna give only part of the resident here to have a proper Internet, and the others just stood there and wait for nothing, as all of them are in the same building.  Please take some action to my place, becuase there's really no proper network to use, all of us who dont have wifi is using our own mobile data, Thanks.

My building name: Mahkota Impian Condominium

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Mayor

Re: Add Port Please

Hi,

Have you follow up with TM Point? 

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

the result is the same is i called anyone, didnt tell me when can install another port, telling me to wait while some of my neighbour are using unifi everyday.

Highlighted
Mayor

Hi there @Qhyeherng ,

Port full can be troublesome. I can help you to check is there gonna be a planned project to adding more port, but you need to be open to any outcome because i dont want you to put your hopes up.

Pm me your full address and contact number.

Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪

Thanks

Address: B-10-05, Menara Mahkota Impian, Persiaran Seri Impian, 14000, Bukit Martajam, Pulau Pinang
Contact no.: <removed for privacy>
Building name: Mahkota Impian Condominium