Charges

Ayunhamid
New-in-Town ✪

Charges

Why contractor just give me the writing receipt for installation? How can i get official receipt by TM for installation fees? It’s cost me RM600 for installation. 

2 REPLIES 2
bintang_
Sheriff

Re: Charges

@Ayunhamid wrote:

Why contractor just give me the writing receipt for installation? How can i get official receipt by TM for installation fees? It’s cost me RM600 for installation. 

@Ayunhamid 

If I'm not mistaken, unifi installation fee curently waived (only for standard installation). However, if your premise requires non-standard installation or additional cabling, charges will be imposed (the charge is to pay directly to the installer/contractor). I've been charged RM 66 for microduct protection (I made special request to have the wiring/cabling inside my ceiling).

The amount charged to you might for the non-standard installation. Visit 'What are the charges for installation fee and equipment?' for more info. Or you may try to reach unifi support as well for clarification. 

_yesri_12
Sheriff

Re: Charges

@Ayunhamid . As for now, installation fee is waived for standard installation and there is only charge for non-standard  installatation only or related with internal wiring. Usually on the receipt will mention what is the charges for. Try to contact their unifi support via 100, Live Chat or Social Media (Twitter: @helpmeunifi / FB: @weareunifi) for futher assistance.