Packet Loss in only Apex Legends

Renoj
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Packet Loss in only Apex Legends

For the past month and a half I have been experiencing constant packet loss in Apex Legends and it only happends in Apex Legends, I play multiple different games with no packet loss at all.I use 300mbps unifi home fibre.

94 REPLIES 94
hana_nana
Sheriff

Re: Packet Loss in only Apex Legends

Hi, @Renoj. Is this still happening ? If it is, try doing speedtest while you are on the Apex Legends. The ping and jitter result will show if the line is lagging. Furthermore, you can also try to do pingplotter to the Apex Legends website during your login to the game.

Speedtest link: speedtest.tm.com.my
PingPlotter: Network Troubleshooting Solutions https://www.pingplotter.com

harizluqi
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I am having the same issue. How to play ranked when there is packet loss. Unplayable!!! Other internet providers TIME, Maxis no issue with Apex legends. Fix this ASAP. 

hana_nana
Sheriff

Hi, @harizluqi if you are facing packet loss in Apex Legends, you may try to check the speed and do pingplotter to the Apex Legends website during your login to the game. The ping and jitter result will show if the line is lagging. You may try restart your computer or console as well and see if the issue is still persists. If no changes, try to contact their support for assistance at https://unifi.com.my/support/contact-us. They will assist your further on this matter ya.

Speedtest link: speedtest.tm.com.my
PingPlotter: Network Troubleshooting Solutions https://www.pingplotter.com

Su8
Sheriff
Sheriff

Hi @harizluqi 

Since you told that there's no issue with other ISP, my suggestion is you can run the ping plotter and share the ping plotter result thru live chat and the technical support team can lodge the report for further investigation. I hope it can help a little bit.

packetlossking
New-in-Town ✪

same happen only loss in apex ,should i change to maxis or buy a new router  tm so suck

Kasmaini
Distinguished Citizen ✪✪✪

If you change to other ISP your problem will not resolved also 

Samsoda33
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Seems like most of the apex player facing this issue yea. While my friend switched in between Unifi and Maxis, no packet loss for Maxis at all. The game can be played smoothly.
I make report in live chat, somehow they closed my ticket. Brilliant! Paid for 500mbps and I deserve below 100mbps? No way man.. 
I think It's time for me to change ISP. 

Samsoda33
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I am using new router as well.. Problem still assist. It's just unifi. 

Furhan
Contributing Citizen ✪

I face the same problem.  both my friend using TIME and MAXIS does not face any the problem.