Playing games with unstable ping (I'm done with this wifi)

Brandon66
Contributing Citizen ✪

Playing games with unstable ping (I'm done with this wifi)

Here's the situation when i'm playing games. When i started my game it performs well, around 40 ping. Just a few minutes later ,it suddenly goes up to 2000 ping and stuck there ,where no one using this wifi at home.Seriously I was getting depressed on this problem ,I restart the moden and reconnect to it  again,I thought it is just a small problem,and yet end up getting the 2000 ping (or even worse) again after a few minutes in my game.

Spoiler
Spoiler
I can't even move my character then.Guess what?Because of this troublesome issue,i lost my promotion in game which I have spent whole day on it .If you can't fix this problem ,stop spending our money and time pleaseSmiley Happy

Well done,unifi.Well done,the best wifi in Malaysia . I usually don't like to do reports or complaints about this problem ,but this time I'm done. After several times of restarting the wifi , I felt disappointed of your wifi service ,and decided to lose the game and get reported by my teammates .Anyone who has this kind of problems ,please let me know so we may cry  together at the corner, appreciate.

1 REPLY 1
remstr
Mayor

Re: Playing games with unstable ping (I'm done with this wifi)

Hi there @Brandon66 ,

You can open new report regarding this issue https://livechat.tm.com.my/