Reward Points

KLy
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Reward Points

hi @remstr 

As i saw unifi has made some points adjusments but I still  have missing points too. can help check?

From my calculations are Aug & Sept'21 bills & 1 overpayment on 07-11-2021.

Membership Number : 73019220

Thanks in advance.

remstr
Mayor

Hi @KLy ,

Sure, i will let them know.

KLy
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@remstr thanks in advance
remstr
Mayor

Hi @KLy ,

Please check your app. I have been told that all the points already been credited.

KLy
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

@remstr 

yes, yes just checked. thanks to you & your team..good job yaSmiley Very Happy

NaiveStereotype
Contributing Citizen ✪

hello sir.. i have followed all the steps for point redemption already, and it still the same.. i have problem with my unifi reward point redemption

i cannot redeem unifi reward point with my unifi account even though i have linked my unifi account already

i want to redeem point to pay my unifi bill

I tried to redeem my unifi reward points through unifi.com.my on my PC to pay for my unifi bill, and when i tried to redeem points and input my unifi account number, it says “no matching account found” and there is no unifi account available to use the points.. But i have linked my unifi account already, and it is under my name.. I just received the unifi bill too and I didn’t pay it yet.. I have points available to redeem in that account.. I can see the unifi account when i want to pay normally without redeeming the points, but when i want to redeem the points, i cannot see the unifi account.. I also didn’t earn any reward points when i pay my unifi bill and the points is still the same since september 2021

_yesri_12
Sheriff

hi @NaiveStereotype 

the account that you linked at your portal account is it registered under a different person name?

NaiveStereotype
Contributing Citizen ✪

Both accounts is under my name.. And it still cannot detect my unifi account when i want to redeem points

eqar16_
Sheriff

Hi, @NaiveStereotype , I suggest you to contact unifi. They can help you to check back the points. You can go to this link https://unifi.com.my/support/contact-us. Hope you get the solution on your issue. 

NaiveStereotype
Contributing Citizen ✪

I have tried to contact all the supports but still to no avail, i hope there is someone that can help me.. Do u know remstr?? He's a moderator right?? When will he be online ya?? Maybe he can help me because he solved other people problem that have similar issue like me