Unifi Rewards

JoanNotJoanne
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Unifi Rewards

Hi TM/unifi,

May I check with you and teams, what's the purpose of "Rewards" points in our myunifi app / unifi website portal account?
I was being informed the cases as mentioned in previous email conversation have been escalated to 2nd level of your team to assist and resolve the error. Until now, I didn't see any resolution from you.

Please clarify, if I got the purpose of "Rewards points" wrongly?? I got 784points for unifi WiFi account and my father TM land line account got 221points. Both of us unable to redeem it, keep stated not active account!!! Keep stated stated need at least 100points!!!I really don't understand, the point only for gamification?? Not for bill rebate?

Sorry I don't really like to complaint, but you can see and scroll back how long that I've been waiting for your solutions and how many emails, live chat, fb messenger that I have text with all your different agents.

All necessary supporting document I already sent to you so many times, and I settled payment last month but no point earnings too, there's just didn't reflect any update on the portal and myunifi app account.

2 REPLIES 2
_yesri_12
Sheriff

Re: Unifi Rewards

Hai @JoanNotJoanne 

The points you may use to redeem for you bill rebate for the account that is still active. Should be no issue for you to redeem if you have sufficient points to redeem for the bill rebate. Regarding on this issue, it is best to refer with their support at 100, Live Chat or PM them at @weareunifi (FB) or DM @helpmeunifi (Twitter) or directly click this link https://unifi.com.my/support/contact-us. Hopefully there is someone in this comunity can share their experience also with you because as far as now I did not have issue to redeem the points for my bill. 

JoanNotJoanne
Contributing Citizen ✪✪

Re: Unifi Rewards

Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately, those suggestion that you mentioned i have tried more than 10times and chat with the agents more than 2months.....anyway, thanks. I will continue to looking for help or else will only cease to use unifi & TM since i'm not VIP user for them.