cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unifi Status Installation in Taman MBI Desaku

castelo_119
Contributing Citizen ✪

Unifi Status Installation in Taman MBI Desaku

Wanted to check the application status of the Unifi Home application that was registered back on Aug'21. Kindly update the progress and update.

5 REPLIES 5
remstr
Mayor

Re: Unifi Status Installation in Taman MBI Desaku

Hi @castelo_119 ,

If you want to check then you need to share something like a reference number, or anything that can be used to track down your request before.

castelo_119
Contributing Citizen ✪

How to share if TM did not share anything to our community? They came to our residential and open the booth to register. We have been told TM will complete the unifi setup in Oct, but till to date we do not have receive any latest update. Perhaps TM HQ can clarify with Kulim branch TM to check the status rather than ask us all the refference number that we do not have.

remstr
Mayor

Hi @castelo_119 ,

The booth can be from agents too. That is why i asked for any numbers to check. You can also visit your nearest TMpoint to check, maybe they know what is happening over there.

castelo_119
Contributing Citizen ✪

so i need to check what i have reported here? so what is this "Help & Support" medium for? what it take for HQ to check with our nearest branch here? 

remstr
Mayor

Hi @castelo_119 ,

This is a forum where members come and help each other. But for your case without any reference or anything, even moderators cannot do anything.

That is why i suggested you to walk in to your nearest TMpoint to check, if your name was not on waiting list yet then you can put your name into the list.

Because i cannot see any active fdp in your area just now.

Disclaimer : this image is for unifi community use onlyDisclaimer : this image is for unifi community use only